Posted by : Unknown Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last week for this journal

What I've learn
- I actually surrounded by people who love me and I love them too...  Alhamdullilah

Function do I attend?
-open house of my ex schoolmate

Lesson from reading?
-Always be clear of your objective, I also just bought new book


I haven't read it yet, but I really want to know why he doesn't kecoh-kecoh after he step down as PM of Malaysia.

Lesson from AV
-
 this actually the scene from where the school actually attack by a random shooter. this episode was dedicated for Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut incident. The character starts to value of their life while something was taken from them during the moment. And the scene where they all record for the last moment of their life via phone, its just heart breaking.  So lesson?


Activities?
I went to DUALISMA in UM, it nice to see other people perspective in arts.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. asyik2 glee. ahh, why don't you tell me you went to dualisma?? aku nak gi jgk but takde geng. :/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -