Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WEEK 1


what I've learned this week

Lets see, well I guess our action right now will reflect our past. Lets get real, people judge. Sometimes we hate it, sometimes we love it, and ,most of the times we just don't care.But what we thought about ourselves is very much important, so what I already realize but what I want to share is that our past will reflect our action. Lets just simply put it " how we do anything is how we do everything"... For an example, If I skipped a class , my lecturer would think I'm lazy and back then I'm lazy boy during my foundation what so ever... Simply put it as label. Our action will labelled us. 



what function do I attend this week?
Solat Jumaat... 

what lesson did I get from reading?
Since it is exam week, so I force myself to read ethnic relationship, which my first impression was boring... but it got interesting when the law that were enforce. I don't know why I love anything that revolve around law , lawyer, paralegal, probono.. whatever... but the main objective of this course I understand it perfectly we have to embrace our culture as well respect other.

what did I learn from visual materials this week?
If you don't take action the problem will just get worse... 


what activities that I did this week?
Hang out with other Empire Puma members, just want to update ourselves with each other although coaching session was over doesn't mean our friendship is. I learned that although our course are different but we face same problem, we just have to be thankful.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -