Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 9, 2013


25th December 2012.

           Ni post saya dari blog yang lain saje nak share kt sini

Hey reader, right now I'm doing my first degree at University of Malaya. For those who are reading this from outside of Malaysia,then you probably don't know who I am, and please don't bother to figure out who am I either . I'm just average Joe out there trying express myself in a way that I felt comfortable with So thank you if you're reading this and I hope my english weren't terrible because that will be hard for you to understand . I've decided to write this blog again to express myself in a different way other than update my status every hour on Facebook or Twitter. I've believed that by writing this , it will be more memorable and meaningful in a kind of way.
           So I'm starting out with betrayal. Recently I've felt really guilty to myself because before this I want so badly to become a doctor but I'm not smart and rich enough to achieve it. So whether like it or not I've chooses bachelor in engineering telecommunication. So when I entered University Malaya' I've felt like is this what I should do or should I just keep moving  forward. I don't know. But somehow I made it to the end of the semester. I kind of like it here. For the first and second week I was a loner, seriously eating , study even move all by myself where everyone has a friend. Then, in a second week I've met two of my new best friendsthey let me into their group and I was able to talk to them like really really talk. Later I've met two more person and became like a group. I felt really happy that I've place that I'm belong
           It turns out that most of us having a problem that I've been through , that we are still confused that is this the place that we belong ' as an engineer ' ? . Whatever it is we all in this track and I hope for the best that I can accept this changes. It's really hard you know to chase what you dreamt for a long time and all of your hardwork doesn't pay off and all of sudden you have to give up your dream because you don't have a choice. I see my friends who doesn't get what he want then he have to struggle with money issues to get into medical school. I really don't want to do that even though I had sometimes to think that as a choice. Look I really don't want to bored you with my whinning about my life therefore thank you very much if you are read this post. I hope I can get your opinion about my post. Again thank you.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -