Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 9, 2013


31st of December 2012.

Hey readers, 2012 is closing in and so many thing has happened this in 2012. A lot of sweet and bitter memories had occur to me which somehow I managed to get through. The reason I wrote this to ensured that I didn't forget all of the memories that I should cherish. Let's start by the beginning of 2012. It starting out with the beginning of my second semester in my foundation studies in Matriculation Selangor. I do remember that the fiery spirit that burn through my will to score in my 2nd semester . Also I knew the result of my 1st semester. My pointer is 3.74. I really thankful that I got that. I saw some breakdown of my friends because of their result though , I tried to helped out but something that you just have to figured out yourself right? After I get my result I right away called my best friend I still don't know why I do that I still think I should called my family first though perhaps it just the phase where you this that your friends more understand you.  Anyway my second semester was pretty awesome. Somehow I manage to join self-defense class  , jogging almost every week , join a lot of activities and hang out with my friends and family. Most memorable memories that I got from matriculation is the time we handled seed of hope program, that was our mega project and I really get a lot of confidence talking in public in that program. As expected I finished my foundation with 3.6 for my second semester. I do really miss my friends over there I hope that I can meet them again. Until now I never met anyone of them after I finish foundation. Oh I think I should share my most embarrassing memory . One day I was racing cycling with my classmate and somehow I lost my balance and I fell into the ground in front of four unknown girls ( thank god) and a lot of boys who are playing soccer nearby . The moment I fell to the ground I hear those girls scream and the guys stop playing and staring at me and I was almost die in embarrassment I quickly get up and start cycling as fast as who know who I just don't want to see in public anymore That was most stupidest thing that I've done in matriculation.I still can't forgetting my friends faces after they saw me fell . first they was so shock and start bursting with laughing until now when they sees me. Still when I contacting my friends from matriculation they will refer this as bloody incident. Well you do know what they say about true friends when they see you fell they will laugh as hard as they can then they will help you. Thanks guys.Lets leave my embarrassing memory over there and let me tell you about my Love life in 2012. Well I still contact with my ex , well she still is my best friends just because we does not work out doesn't mean we should not be friends right. I do have a few crush in matriculation but I don't confess it because it just a crush, nothing big really they come and go. I really ok with it . I never go on dating or anything because our religious prohibit it. my favorite memory is the time after class when we hang out in cafe drink Teh Tarik ( milk tea shake I think?) or lets just called it a tea. I absolutely love it it like one of those time in ' How I Met Your Mother' which my favorite sitcom when they hang out in the bar and goofing around. lets skip to my orientation in UM, God I hate orientation we called it MHS week. So much torture and it closing up with my grandmother funeral she was 82 I think, and then my auntie passed away too. 2012 is really hard on me , but we just have to keep moving forward and cherish the memories that we shared together. My life in UM is really how should I say fluctuating? There are up and down . I had a lot of great memory here, I climbed ' Bukit Simen' at API , I join a lot of activities . I especially love UMCARES. Maybe my experience in seed of hope has rub on me thus making me more concern about nature. I don't know if there are people that reading this if you do, please do share your opinion about my post, is it great? is my grammar terrible, anything or suggestion of what kind of activities that I should do. I don't think that I really put my effort in my study lately because lack of passion, well I will try to catch it again. . I really wish to keep my identity in private but if you do figure it out lets just keep it a secrets. signing off in 2012 . keep calm and enjoy this world when we asked for a lemonade they give us lemon , lets squeeze it to their eye those lazy scumbag can't they do anything right .
                                                                                                               yours truly,

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -