Posted by : Unknown Friday, June 14, 2013



Every readers must have their favorite series right especially teenagers. Some people reads Harry Potter series or Twilight or even Fixi.
I personally think it's great for someone who just want to start reading to start with this few light novel books. It's so short you can just finish them in one week . well that's my speed of reading per book. Although some people our reading materials not matured enough but I think it's okay, people interest change due to their surrounding. I can relate to that because there are sometimes that I prefers a novel about friendship and sometimes about love and also a bit adventure such as Lorien Legacies.

It's a bit sci-fi but I love it. But personal favorite is
but most of the times I use this because it handy and portable

iQuran. Its so easy and friendly to use also with translation. and when you found some interesting quote you can directly share it via Facebook twitter or any social media that was provided.
There are also plenty of eBook out there just install it to your smartphone. So read everybody because reading makes your world simply BIGGER.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -