Posted by : Unknown Saturday, June 8, 2013


Based on the title, it was quote from my favorite all time novel which is The Perks of Being a Wall Flower. The supporting character Charlie teacher said this " We Only Accept The Love That We Think We Deserve." when charlie ask him that why people choose a wrong person in a love life thus ending up hurting themselves. as a reader, the moment I read the word, it just hit me, how come I didn't see that before. We accept the love and reject it because it just feel right .
That all for this week, just want to share my favorite quote.
Thank you for reading.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Wow! Your sharing is really deep! :)

    Need to think about it, probably you could elaborate more.

    Anyways thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -