Posted by : Unknown Sunday, July 21, 2013


What I learn about myself this week
- I love taking care of people, I feel useful.

What function do I attend this week
-Ceramah on phase 2 of ramadahan. Forgiveness.

What lesson did I get from reading this week
-Hard reset android. My has a broken China android, so I try to use my time as useful as possible, so I try to fix it but nothing is working yet still stuck on android starting logo.

What activities that I did
-I watch youtube a lot, try to find an idea on our sketch and also trying to figure out new songs for Recycle 12. So lesson? Be creative and random

What did I learn from A&V this week
-Homer: Celebrate your commonality. Some of us don't eat pork, some of us don't eat shellfish, but we all of us love chicken.
Muslim: You can simmer it in a tajine.
Jew: In a soup, you can boil it.
Homer: Spread the word: peace and chicken.




{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Salam Ramadan, well done with your blog. Love the layout & simple design. Good job & thank you for sharing online. May Allah bless you always.

    Looking forward to more sharing from you & will see you back in UM on 4th Sept, insyaAlllah!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -