Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, July 30, 2013


week 8 already, wow!
4 more weeks than its over.

anyway lets begin

I realize that most of the times I think in English language. I think this may be the result of watching too much Hollywood drama and songs. I don't idolize them I just love the sarcastic way in a humorous way they deliver in the drama such as How I met Your Mother.

I also visit my grandfather this week. Lesson from reading 

is to have a plan and always improvise because sometimes thing go wrong.
and from video
of course I still watching The Simpsons.
this time is a documentary about the adult character growing up.
what they want to be and what happen to them when they grow up.
Character Marge Simpsoms which is talented in so may ways end up as a housewife.
why this thing happen and how Marge deal with it, although she didn't get what she wanted, but she still thankful in a way because the thing that stop her achieving her dream is the thing that she precious the most, her family.
I also realize that a sad truth from the main character of Homer Simpson based on this video how a broken family can destroy a  child.
   

   Homer growing up motherless because her mother leave him with his father. to make thing worse his father still cant handle the abandonment . Homer find comfort in food,alcohol and television. Its sad how unfortunate things change people.

Lastly I went to bazaar this week, and I realize that some people who are actually good at cooking only doing her business during ramadhan. I think its the best way to share their talent in cooking.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Salam Faizal, thank you for sharing. I can really relate with you. When I was studying back in Canada, I usually take 30 minutes study break to watch the Simpsons. Sometimes you can get good lessons and most of time it is just dry humour. Anyways great to read your sharing. Looking forward to meet up with you on 4th Sept @ UM.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

I Read This

Viewers

Popular Post

Archive

See This
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

- Copyright © My Online Journal -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -